Gaitway Fitness is a “boot camp” style workout that runs in 4-week cycles. The workouts are accommodating to all fitness abilities and are meant to be fun and inclusive. The formats will be themed keeping you engaged and motivated building confidence from class-to-class while keeping your training focused on a full body throw down.
A (4) week pack is $80.00 per person. All new clients receive a free t-shirt, a personalized tracking system and goal setting.
Class starts at 6:15 PM.
About your coach
Kris Hamilton (Personal Trainer)
- Engineering Technical Leader-Duke University
- M.A. Information Technology Management-Webster University
- B.S. Computer Science-United States Air Force
- Certified Personal Trainer-ACFE, NASM
- CrossFit Level 1 Certified-CrossFit
- CPR/AED Certified-American Red Cross
- Collegiate Athletics (Wrestling & Rugby)
- CrossFit Coach
- CrossFit Competitor
- Olympic Weightlifting Competitor
- Endurance Racing Background
- United States Veteran, USAF
Fitness is a journey. Training should be fun, fun, and did I mention fun? I am a huge proponent of incorporating fitness into everyday life all awhile being staying purpose driven to meet functional goals. I subscribe to both variable modalities and regimented structures where the objectives align. But yeah… let’s have fun!
- Functional Fitness
- Olympic Weightlifting
- Strength and Conditioning
- High-intensity interval training (HIIT)
Ready to join?